- 1 DBA 2.2+: Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 Why didn't you clarify rule X on the playsheet?
- 1.2 You didn't clarify how rule X works, so how does it work?
- 1.3 Why did you make so many changes?
- 1.4 Why didn't you make more changes?
- 1.5 Why did you add new element types?
- 1.6 If you make 3Bd different from 4Bd and 3Sp different from 4Sp, why are 3Ax/4Ax and 3Wb/4Wb/5Wb all the same?
DBA 2.2+: Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn't you clarify rule X on the playsheet?
The published playsheet is a convenient reference sheet, but it is not the final DBA 2.2+ rules. Line edits will be available to provide additional clarity in certain areas not directly addressed on the playsheet.
You didn't clarify how rule X works, so how does it work?
For any aspect of DBA 2.2 that hasn't been changed in DBA 2.2+, please refer to [The Unofficial Guide to DBA|http://www.wadbag.com/DBAGuide/] for clarification. The unofficial interpretations specified there will be adopted as official interpretations for DBA 2.2+ in areas where the game has not changed such as the "two corners" interpretation for shooting and the "rolling carpet" method for determining ZoC.